Notes taken from Bali – JUNE 2012
The Diary of a Feminine Entrepreneur
The First Evening – June 1, 2012
'Dealing with Vulnerability'
Well here I am. Finally in BALI, on a SPIRITUAL retreat. Eek – better start thinking about what am I hoping to get out of this?
Here it goes…(in no particular order)
– – To run less on my adrenalin
– – To fully heal a recovering, broken heart
– – To open my heart to new love, un-encumbered by the past
– – To feel a deeper, stronger connection to spirit
– To align my business to what makes my heart sing – get rid of the crap that’s no longer necessary
– – To feel a deep connection to my purpose
– – To feel beautiful again – inside and out
– – To connect my feminine power
A BIG list I know!
The diary of a ‘Feminine’ Entrepreneur comes to mind….so I’m going to run with this for now.
It has been a Life long dream of mine to go to Bali – something ‘other’ people do, I’ve always been too busy with my business.
Then I thought – What would really happen if I disappeared for a week? Would the world really stop spinning?